Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hop on Pop


Since about 15 weeks into the pregnancy, my hubby and I have enjoyed reading to the baby at bedtime. Even though we were doing this before his ears developed, it's been a nice routine and gives us a chance to try out our different silly and dramatic voices which will surely entertain him once he enters the world!
Last night, we read our current favorite book, Dr. Seuss' beloved "Hop on Pop," and the little monkey was kicking like a can-can dancer in my tummy. Maybe it's the rhyming of the words, or maybe it's the vibrations of Kiko's deep voice, but whatever it was, he was really hot on Pop's storytelling skills.
Hopefully soon, Kiko will actually be able to feel him kicking when he places his hand on my bump...ah, there are so many milestones worth waiting for in life and pregnancy...

1 comment:

Green with Envy Events said...

That is great; he's already enjoying a good book. I love it. I am so happy for you guys!