Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am a Mommy!


Last Friday, November 6th, 2009, I gave birth to a baby boy that we named Joaquin Porter Ochoa...Since then, my life has been a whirlwind...so many emotions to express and so many stories to share, from the 2 days of pre-labor, where my contractions were coming with such frequency, I thought it might be the real thing, to the actual 19 hours of active labor, to the birth, and then the actual first few amazing days of motherhood...I know it's something that every parent goes through --- the wonderment and awe of knowing that your life is never going to the same…

Anyhow, he is here. And I am exhausted, sore, and in a haze. But more than anything I am completely, deliciously happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is beautiful. Can't wait to meet him!