Friday, July 07, 2006

So Long, WB

(DEEP BOOMING VOICE:)
TONIGHT, ON THE WB...
A young woman says goodbye to the life she's known for three years...what will be the next adventure on her journey?

This is the last post I will ever write from my office at the WB...

Today, I packed up my little corner office on the Warner Bros. Ranch. I filled boxes with a melange of my personal junk: pictures, books, my West Highland terrier desk calendar, special pens, gifts from shows, receipts, etc. and stuffed the boxes into the back of my four door sedan.

It is a bittersweet goodbye. I am not sure how I feel, but I know it's time to move on. It would be easier to not look back if I knew exactly where I was going, but I am trying to keep my chin up and realize that change is good and healthy. I am anxious to find out what's next on my career path, and am encouraged by some of the possibilities...

So, Michigan J, it's been a good three-year run with you. Within your halls, I was promoted to my first executive job and I had the opportunity to work with many talented individuals, and for this I am grateful...but now it's time to say goodbye...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you girl! How are you doing? Work isn't the same without you. Lets hang out soon.
lana