Monday, January 09, 2012

Animal Print Experiment - Day 2


Today I wore some lady-like bejeweled Tory Burch leopard flats. Who doesn't love a little blinged-out leopard every now and then? Actually, I bought them in Vegas so at the time, they seemed subdued.

These shoes don't really make me feel ferocious, especially because I usually just wear them with jeans and a white t-shirt. And after a while they hurt my feet, which in my mind, totally defeats the purpose of wearing flats. If my feet are going to hurt, I might as well wear high heels.

But today, after dropping Joaquin off at pre-school someone cut me off and turned left in front of me, nearly causing an accident, and so I flipped them off. Yes, I gave this a-hole the finger while honking at the same time. And it felt kind of good. Maybe being an angry driver is not a positive thing to come out of this experiment, but at least I tried to unleash something on that jack-ass behind the wheel.

It was certainly some un-lady like behavior for some very lady-like shoes...

No comments: