Saturday, January 14, 2012

Days 5, 6 & 7

These last three days, I've taken the easy way out with my animal attire. Two days in a row I wore a thin leopard print headband from J. Crew, but I only wore it while running errands because when I wear headbands for too long, I get a headache. I also realize that leopard headbands (or any animal-print-accessories) seem to demand that the rest of my outfit be plain, which can get a little boring.

I am hoping to spice things up next week and branch out from my headband rut. I did discover that I have more animal-print underwear then I realized, so this may be my go-to clothing item for the next few weeks. When I have animal undies on, I can wear anything from a dress to workout clothes over them, and they are a nice, personal reminder to be fierce and fabulous, if only in my head.


No comments: