Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 4

Wednesday I wore animal print underwear again...I forgot to take a picture of them before I put them on, and as a matter of principle, won't take a picture of them after taking them off, so you'll have to use your imagination. (Note - most of my readers are female so this is not meant to be exciting.)

They were black and white zebra undies with hot pink lace trim. Totally classy.

Nothing notable happened while wearing them, but it was day 3 of preschool for my son. He cried again at drop-off, but he seems very happy when I pick him up 3 hours later so we'll continue on with his preschool education...for now.

I was also able to get a little work done on an outline for a new script I'm writing, so that's 1 point for zebra undies.


1 comment:

Kiko Ochoa said...

Maybe it's not meant to be exciting, but it is!!! Woo hoo!!